Who we are
Note: Our privacy policies are only applicable to the visitors that have visited our Alexehelpline.info in regards to the information that they have shared or get to/from Alexahelpline.info
If you are the one who is using our website in any way, you are hereby agreeing to all of our policies.
Any Kind Of Information That We Collect
Any type of personal information that we ask from you will be made clear for the reason we need that information from you.
In the case you will directly contact us, we will receive the information such as your phone number, name, email address, contents of the message, or any other kind of attachments you sent to us.
On our contact us page, we will ask for your name, address, email address, and phone number.
In What Ways We Use Your Information?
- Operate, provide, and main alexahelpline.info.
- Modify, personalize, and expand the website.
- Develop new strategies, features, products, functionality, and techniques.
- We understand all the facts about how you are using our website and what we can do to improve it further.
- To contact you, through one of our partners that include customer service, or directly. It is because of the reason to provide you the information related to the website or any other update, or for promotional and marketing schemes.
- Search and prevent cheating.
- To send you the related emails.
We at alexahelpline.info follow a standard method of using the log files. When someone visits the site, all these files are used to log the visitors. All the information that we used to collect by the log files includes browser type, Internet Protocol addresses, date and time stamp, Internet Service Provider(ISP), referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks.
All information that we used to collect doesn’t link to anything that is personally identifiable. The main sole purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, tracking the movement of the user on the website, administering the site, and gathering the demographic information.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
If you want then you can also disable the cookies from the browsing options. To know more about cookie management of a specific web browser, go to the website of the respective browser.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- Right To Access: You have the option to make copies of all of your personal data. You may have to give a little amount for the same.
- The Right To Delete: If you want then you can also ask to delete all of your saved data under specific circumstances.
- The Right To Data Portability: Under certain conditions, you can also request us to send all of your personal data to any other organization or to you directly.
- Right To Object To Processing: Under a few conditions, you can also object to processing all of your personal information.
- The Right To Rectification: In any case, if you found that your information is not appropriate, you may ask to change it and update it with the correct data.
- Right To Restrict To Processing: Under a few circumstances, you may ask us to restrict the processing of all of your individual data.